[elky] Re: A day when things went right (for a change)

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:56:30 -0400

Sounds like great progress.  Motel 6 or Super 8?

The America's Best Value (formerly Super 8) left something to be desired,
but I guess you get what you pay for.  The intermittent wifi was annoying.
Since I was on the road I had my wife book the stay in SLC the night before
I came home.  For less than the weekend rate at the America's Best Value I
stayed in a business-class extended stay suite that was a definite step up.

Have you spoken to the performance drive shaft company yet?