[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:16:40 -0500

And always have an escape route.  The door on the shed had a piece that was
defective, I had the door almost entirely installed and then I noticed it
wasn't going to work due to the piece being wrong.  Yeah, I was inside with no
other way out so I got to take the door apart and start over.
It would have been tough to tell the piece was not correct until you opened the
door, which is what I did.