[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:54:50 -0500

Thanks, I like the checkered window coverings.  I have that same box, cept I
don't have the top piece either...shh don't tell... I too have the bottom and
middle, gave dad the top.
I ended up with 2 new sets, purchased only 1.  1 is red (all 3 pieces), the
other black like yours.

I wish mine had a refrigerator and stereo in it like the one on display at
lowes :P