[elky] Re: 2WD vs. 4WD Truck

>        The megacab diesel is nice. Rode in one on the trip from DC to
> cleveleand and back. Very quiet, barely know it's a diesel inside. Totally
> the opposite of how noisy they used to be. Just make sure you keep taking it
> back to the dealer for software updates. They have done several.

The A/C blendoor, recirculation door and other parts have had issues,
some of which are software related if you can believe that... there's
also problems with the emissions on the 6.7, so I'm looking for a 5.9.

Yup. For anyone wanting a diesel stay far away from the new fords... They are pitiful. Mileage on them is down from 17-20 to 7-10 on the new ones. Lower emissions but you gotta burn allot more fuel to get the lower emissions. really bad idea IMO....

Robert Adams

Rules: Please play nicely with others.

-List members page (text & pic links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm