From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 10, 2012 10:44 pm
Subject: [elky] Re: 1973 Riviera

Very nice!

Saul
1976 GMC Sprint

  From: "STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx" <STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx>
 To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:56 AM

I love the boat tail, first year for the 5 MPH bumpers.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/9/2012 11:23:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
My   friend Bob Christ just listed his Riviera for sale on Craig's List.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/3006532979.html

He   is trying to get funding to finish his 1964 Riviera that in the process of
  being frame off restored. It's been on hold for years. It's a dual quad
original motor car, and it's been 15 years since he has driven it.

JC
---
John Christensen
1984 El Camino   "Elkenstein" 350 TBI