Re: [ee_shoppahs] Fwd: [xcpgfsl:785] Interested in Working at TSMC-Taiwan?

  • From: Marcus Sun <marcus_sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee shoppahs <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

I heard the package can be as good as in US based on pay after tax (Taiwan has
much lower income tax). I think TSMC also has company owned apartment which has
very low rent. Plus everyone there speaks English ...

From: Rita Lin < ritalinnet@xxxxxxxxx >
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:15 AM
To: xcpg < xcpgfsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

Dear XCPG Friends:

Here are the job openings at TSMC in Taiwan . If you are interested in working
overseas please contact the recruiter directly.

"xCPGFSL" group.
xcpgfsl+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
For more options, visit this group at .