[EdSharp] Re: Question For Jamal

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <jamal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:54:23 -0800

Hi Jim,

It has been my intent to use GitHub for EdSharp development. I posted the installer there after EmpowermentZone.com was hacked. I have been wanting to do some updating of files within the EdSharp distribution before posting the source code there -- the idea being to have a good baseline release for contributors to begin with. Unfortunately, other life events have kept getting in the way ....

To put some pressure on myself about this, let me state that I will try to post a source code version on GitHub by the end of this month, and if by February 1, no such announcement has come from me, then I encourage someone else to post the code on GitHub.

Of course, since EdSharp is open source, anyone may post it on GitHub or anywhere else. I do understand, however, that it would help if I got the ball rolling because I am the one most familiar with the code and purpose of various files.

Jamal

To unsubscribe send an email to:
edsharp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the subject:
unsubscribe
Visit the homepage of the list at:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/edsharp
change your settings at:
//www.freelists.org/list/edsharp
Download EdSharp at:
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/edsetup.exe
view the archives at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/edsharp
Contact the list admins by sending an email to:
edsharp-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx