[ecidadania-dev] Project directory structure

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: e-cidadania development list <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:41:15 +0200

I've been thinking these days about the new project structure that comes
with django 1.4, where apps are at the same level as the project folder and

I think we could do a relocation of the directories in e-cidadania,
following some kind of schematic similar to the django project. I attach a
possible directory schema. Let me know what you think. This task could be
left for e-cidadania 0.2 like the change to userena.

Móbil: (34) 620-734766 | oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cidadania Sociedade Cooperativa Galega
Corredoira das Fraguas 5-1º esq.
15.703 Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Tfno.: (34) 981-589269 | www.cidadania.coop