[ec] few things

  • From: "Matthew Schwartz" <coldfate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:23:51 -0500

few things that i think can help us, when you go pubbing *which you should be
doing on your own already* try and use certains weapons to try and get better
with, such as, flash bangs, and how to throw them effecitively, and who gets
flashed, and using it to our advantage during matches, also concentrate on
defeding the bomb when you plant it, or trying to defuse it, quickly,

Another thing is using certains weapons, i.e. for the past 2 days, the only
weapon i have used is a glock, and an HE Grenade, for those hard T- Money
rounds that we almost always lose, i also wish that each member put in more
time pubbing, scrims just don tdo it, your not gonna get to aim accuratetly and
faster, if you keep dieing in a scrim, scrims are for strats, pubbing are for
weapon specializing, try and work on it

These are just a few suggestions, have fun

^-IceWolf-^