[De Vita In Excessum] Wraith: The Oblivion - Dead

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:27:47 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
Just thought you all should know that White Wolf is officially getting rid of
Wraith the Oblivion.  Which sucks of course.  Though I've never played the
game, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

My suggestion is for those still interested in the game, to get what you can
now because it will be out of print by the end of the year.  Details should
be on the White Wolf official website: www.white-wolf.com

- Crys