[De Vita In Excessum] Postpone of October Issue?

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: Dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:42:35 EDT

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I dunno where everyone has been.....but I have no where near enough material
for the October issue.  So it may have to be postponed.  However with the
Wraith Writing Contest, I will be publishing -all- of those in November.
(Except the Winner which will be published on Halloween -if- I'm home).

On a side note, I spent a good chunk of today putting up all the World of
Darkness fonts I could find.  I have a list that I am still looking for, but
I swear the internet is full of more crap than good.  So we'll see.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie