[De Vita In Excessum] Looking for Submissions

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:13:24 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
I'd really like to get a new issue out soon, preferably when I announce the
Hunter contest, so I would absolutely -love- to have some submissions.  It
can be anything about the World of Darkness.  A story, a piece of poetry or
artwork, or even a piece of humor.  I've gotten a lot of feedback about the
humor section.  Even though most of it is Vampire.

I suppose I'm looking for a deadline around the end of the month, to give
people some time.   Submissions can be sent to devitainexcessum@xxxxxxx, and
if you get some time, please read over the submission guidelines.

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
De Vita In Excessum