[De Vita In Excessum] December Desktop Calendar

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: <dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 21:50:13 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness

I've uploaded the December Desktop Calendar for DViE.  It's a hunter theme in
honor of the Hunter xbox game, and also because we haven't had a Hunter desktop

There probably won't be an issue this month because people seem to be busy with
the holidays.  Hopefully I'll have enough material for an issue in the new year.

There have been quite a few new Chronicles popping up on DViE Chronicles so
check them out.

There might be a few small projects I may add during the next few weeks so
check back for those as well.

Happy Holidays!
- Crys
- Crys