[De Vita In Excessum] 1st DViE Screensaver

  • From: ConfusedBear@xxxxxxx
  • To: dvie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 01:07:57 EST

De Vita In Excessum: Whispers from the World of Darkness
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie
Greetings :)

I've uploaded the first, and might I add very simple, DViE Screensaver.  I
plan to make more DViE -and- WoD related screen savers over the next week so
look for those soon.

Also, DViE Chronicles has been updated, and is pretty much constantly
updated.  So please check it out.

I will also be adding the December Monthly Vox that I promised I would put up
the first week of January and instead procrastinated.

If you have any World of Darkness related submission, be it artwork, poetry,
stories, pretty much anything, feel free to submit it to
devitainexcessum@xxxxxxx

- Crys
http://www.dreamsigns.net/dvie