[duxuser] Re: training people to produce good Braille with Word and Duxbury

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:30:14 +1100

Hi Londa,
I have recently co-developed a Word macro with our I.T. guy to do a lot
of the boring search and replace jobs one has to do in DBT to get a well
formatted result. The problem is that it would need to be BANA format
compliant to work in the U.S. (I'm assuming you are U.S. ... I'm
Australia). Make a list of all the global changes you usually make to a
document and get someone who knows Word to create the macro for you
using your search and replace list, then you simply run the word file
through the macro, import into DBT and check for things it has missed
:-). Sorry I can't be of more help but it is possible, and it works
well.

Alan