[duxuser] training people to produce good Braille with Word and Duxbury

  • From: "Londa Hauser" <lhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:27:10 -0500

Hi All,

I know the subject of training sighted people to produce adequate Braille
with Word and Duxbury has come up before.  My question is this.  Does anyone
have an outline that they've used to do this?  I could come up with one, but
I figured I'd ask rather than re-invent the wheel so to speak.  Thanks.
 Londa Hauser
lhauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx