[duxuser] searching for mistakes

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:32:04 -0600

Hello,
I have a slight problem.  We need to print a news letter and so the file was
sent to me.  Supposedly we have all the same configurations set but I am
finding words with a hyphen and space in the middle where they might have
been at the end of a line when the editor wrote it.  What I need to know is
can I do a find to find these hyphens?  Is this the Windows find when you
use control f?  And if so can I use the character * as the wild card and
just type in * hyphen and space.  Since we are using Braille characters will
it accept the print * symbol?  Or, can I just look for hyphen, space, and
will it find them even though there is a word on the beginning.
Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@xxxxxxxxx

Please Sign this petition and help us.
www.money4all.info