[duxuser] question for graph users

Hello all,

Will WQuickTac (I think I'm spelling that right) do tables and excel formatted
files?

If not, how do I do these? I've just received a file that's a word document,
but it's in a table layout. I get a good number of these and it frustrates me
because then I have to send an email back telling them to reformat it because I
have no idea how to re-format it for duxberry. Except for to run it through an
OCR software program, and even then it doesn't work all that well at times.

Sarah J Watts  |  Braille Transcriber

bosma enterprises   8020 Zionsville Road  |  Indianapolis IN 46268
sarahw@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sarahw@xxxxxxxxx> | o 317.684.0600  |  bosma.org

making the world a better place for people who are blind

Friend us on www.facebook.com<http://www.facebook.com/>
Tweet us at  http://twitter.com/bosmaenterprise
Follow us on Bosma Blogs: http://bosma.wordpress.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments is for
privileged information.  Any authorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.