[duxuser] Re: question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:45:18 +0100

Hi Kathy,

You will ideally need to ensure that print page numbers appear in the
Word Document.

Also in DBT's Global: Word Importer, make sure that Print Page Breaks:
"Mark from Word Document" is selected BEFORE you import the Word
Document.

All things being equal, DBT will do the rest.

Remember however that in your TOC, you can't have both print and
braille page numbers.  You can only have one or the other - though
usually I believe BANA advise print numbers, especially if the print
document refers to such page numbers and/or is used for things like
committee meetings where print pages are referred to.

George.