[duxuser] Re: query

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:56:44 -0000

Hi Reinette,

Normally messages are passed to the list automatically.
However your message, with attachment, exceeded the 20k
message size limit, and so was held for a Moderator's
approval.  I spotted it this morning when I came in to the
office, approved it, and it has now appeared.

George.

Reinette
> Popplestone
> Sent: 18 March 2005 09:29
> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxuser] query
>
> Hi
>
> Justt wondering - is there a queueing process or
moderation
> process for this list?
>
> I sent a query yesterday and apart from having had no
> response to it, (not necessarily surprising) I have also
not
> received my own message back.
>
> Will somone please let me know if I need to resend it.
>
> Best
>
> Reinette Popplestone

> * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com