[duxuser] pdf files
- From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "duxuser-freelists.org" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:03:08 -1000
I know we've been down this road before, so if people want to respond
privately that's fine with me.
I'm been using the
email translator to get a text document of .pdf files that I can translate
I have adobe acrobat but the files just look junky when I open them.
The email translator has been down for five days and I desperately need to
get this job out. Any assistance will be most appreciated.
Asking the sender for a different type of file is not an option.
* * *
* This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: