[duxuser] Re: page numbering

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:55:25 +0100

Have you tried, Document Menu: Page Numbering.  Then setting "First
page number to display:" to 2.

In simple terms, this means that page numbers will only appear on
physical page 2 upwards.  It doesn't matter if you set your numbering
to Roman, if the very first page was number "i", and THEN you set the
first to display as "2", the first sheet or page would not have a
number, but the second sheet or page would.

George.