[duxuser] Re: page numbering

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:37:06 -1000

Aloha Bret,
I don't know if you told us what your standard setup is, so I am concerned that if you are using a format that puts in the [lea] codes, just setting the page numbering on the document menu to none may not solve your problem. You may also need to go to your Global menu and if it is a Word document that you are importing, I think you'll also have to set your page numbering to none. I have mine set to mark from print document, and I think the choice above that is none. If the document comes in with the [lea] codes, even if you set the page numbering to none on the document menu, you'll still get the line across the page with the print page number at the end of it.
Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.
Betsy