[duxuser] Re: numbered lines in Word document

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:09:07 -0500

Betsy,

DBT does not honor Word's automatic line numbers. Unfortunately you'll
have to deal with it manually.

Susan

Betsy Whitney wrote on 4/12/2006, 1:28 PM:

If this comes through twice, I'm sorry, but I didn't receive a copy of
it so I think it didn't reach the list.

Aloha Listers, I have a Word document in which the lines are numbered.
And yes, they want the line numbers in the braille document. Is there a
way to set something in the importer or in Swift so that I don't have to
insert the numbers by hand? Using DBT Win 10.5, win xp home and Word
2003. Thanks for your help... Betsy