[duxuser] Re: new member

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 19:42:17 +0100

Hi Jean,

It is usually 12 months from the date of purchase, but
following my signature is an extract from Duxbury's web
page.

George.

These downloadable updates are for the convenience of
licensees whose original purchase or last paid update
occurred within one year prior to the update release. (We
apply a "baker's dozen" principle here, actually extending
back to the first of the month PRIOR to the release. For
example, for a release that takes place in October 1997,
people who paid for an original license or update from
September 1, 1996 onward would be eligible for free
download. Also, for various reasons we sometimes extend the
year, in which case an "eligibility date" will be listed
with the particular update.)