[duxuser] Re: have a question

  • From: bwatson01@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:34:53 +0000

Be sure that you have installed SERVICE PACK 1 from version 10.5 as well. That
fixed an issue I had on margins on odd pages with my Versapoint duo

Hi. I am new to this list but I do have a question. Hope I can explain this
briefly. I have a lot of things figured out in 10.5, however, since I have the
Juliette thomas 60 and the JUliette printers, and since I have changed to 10.5,
I can have the paper set up as I did before, I have to move it over. Cannot
deviate or things won't be right regarding margins, etc. Now the left margine
on the even pages is real close to the edge and the left margin of the odd
pages is in quite far. We have worked closely with Don Breta of Duxbury and
Enablinb. Can I improve this somehow or could this be because the age of the
printers? Thanks.
Ann Schroeder
Clerical Assistant
Wisconsin Council of the Blind