[duxuser] Re: getting duxbury to reflect blank lines

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:40:41 +0100

Hi John,

By default, DBT will remove blank lines when importing Word
documents.

However, if you open the Global Menu, select Word Importer,
and check "Preserve skipped lines:", your hard returns will
be observed when you import from Word.

George.

riehl
> Sent: 27 June 2005 20:20
> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxuser] getting duxbury to reflect blank lines
>
> I have a couple of MS word-2003 docs I'm trying to print
> using duxbury. In both of those docs I have used blank
lines
> to separate sections of the document; I created the blank
> lines by hitting carriage return. However, for some
reason,
> when I try printing the docs using Duxbury 10.4, (May 2002

> build) the blank lines don't show up in the document;
Duxbury
> eliminates them from printing. Is there  a way I can get
> Duxbury to show these blank lines?

> * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com