[duxuser] getting duxbury to reflect blank lines

  • From: "john riehl" <realman02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:19:59 -0400

I have a couple of MS word-2003 docs I'm trying to print using duxbury. In both
of those docs I have used blank lines to separate
sections of the document; I created the blank lines by hitting carriage return.
However, for some reason, when I try printing the docs
using Duxbury 10.4, (May 2002 build) the blank lines don't show up in the
document; Duxbury eliminates them from printing. Is there  a
way I can get Duxbury to show these blank lines?