From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sarah Watts
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 9:44 AM
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: form feed

Could you give us the embosser you're using? (E.G Juliet pro 60, Index
Basic D, etc.) Pplease?

Sarah J Watts  |  Braille Transcriber

bosma enterprises   8020 Zionsville Road  |  Indianapolis IN 46268

sarahw@xxxxxxxxx | o 317.684.0600  |  bosma.org

making the world a better place for people who are blind

Friend us on www.facebook.com <http://www.facebook.com/>
Tweet us at  http://twitter.com/bosmaenterprise
Follow us on Bosma Blogs: http://bosma.wordpress.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any authorized review, use,
copies of the original message.