[duxuser] Re: form feed

  • From: "Becky Lyon - VUSD Spec Ed" <BeckyL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:05:10 -0700

Thanks for your feedback.  I do set the top of form from the embosser
directly.  When I choose emboss from Duxbury and whole page advances
prior to the start of the document being embossed.  I am wasting a large
amount of paper to that. I checked the global setting as you directed
and the box escape codes is already checked. The page continues to
advance a whole page prior to embossing. I am stumped!

Becky Lyon

VUSD - Vision Services

Elm School Room 11