[duxuser] Re: embossing problem

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 17:06:49 -0500

I'm having solenoid trouble too, so I can sympathize with Gary's dilemma. I'm waiting for a guy from the Chicago Lighthouse to come to my home and pick up my Versapoint to be fixed. My brother got it about 6 years ago, so it may be past the warranty period. Thanks for sharing. I'm in good company.

 Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  Chief of Braille Production
    Born Again Productions
 Friedman Place Room #308