[duxuser] Re: embosser setup

  • From: Rhonda Gregoire <rhondagregoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 06:39:25 -0400

You always want to set up your embosser.  Perky has settings just like
Duxbury and you just set them the same.  My perky worked the same as my
Duxbury 11.1 and I believe I didn't even have to set the top of form. 1/2
If  I remember correctly was default.  As for interpoint,  mine just has a
check box for this.  I can't find a bank one or bank two in Document or
global drop down windows.

Good luck.
Rhonda Gregoire
Braille Materials
2650 Bartels Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
(513) 232-7770
(513) 232-9047 FAX
(513) 509-0143 cell

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Kathy Pingstock <
kpingstock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a question, when you do not want interpoint, is it bank one or bank
> to on the embosser. I have a Juliet pro60. Does perky duck automatically do
> an ½ inch from the top or do I need to tell it to do this, if so how do I
> tell perky duck I want a ½ inch top margin??****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks****
>
> ** **
>
> Kathy ****

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
communication. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the
contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.