[duxuser] dropped text

  • From: "Brett Winches" <bwinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:56:32 -0700

I am attempting to translate a vanilla word file but was loosing letters
and word at the ends of the lines.  I think I finally have that problem
fixed with the Juliet pro 60 but suspect my word importer has been
corrupted   I see no way to return easily to the default settings for
this.

As a work around I simply cut and pasted the document into a blank
Duxbury file to translate.  Now I am finding that paragraphs are being
truncated and not all of them equally.  I see the dropped text in the
dbt print and the dbt Braille documents but not on the embossed
versions.

Short of boot kicking my pc software and printer and breaking my foot in
the process, does anyone have guidance.  Thursday's plan is to wipe out
Duxbury and start over but this is not my choice if another way exists
or Duxbury is not the problem.

-----

Thank you!

Brett Winchester