[duxuser] Re: downloading and reading web-braille

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <director@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:19:30 -0500 (CDT)

Miles,
The Web-Braille books are already in Grade 2. All you have to do is load
them into DBT, make sure that characters per line is set to 40 and lines
per page to 25. Then you can emboss. If your embosser can't handle this
line length or page size you will have problems. However, DBT may be able
to format the files with a different line length and page size.
You may want to set up your system so that all files with a brf extension
open in DBT.
John
 On Wed, 16
Oct 2002, miles wrote:

> Hi:
> This is my first time writting to you I need any advise you can give.
> Is there anyway to translate web-raille books using dux.
> Is there anyway to emboss the book correctly?
> Thanks
> Miles
> Every-mail msrjbleajjaÅtbellsouth.net

> * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also