[duxuser] Re: double spaceing

  • From: "Kathy Riessen" <kathy.riessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:54:40 +0930

One way of doing this is to start in Word, and use Word's search and
replace.

Type the words up in Microsoft Word with a single space between them, you
can then use the Word search and replace to replace "space" with "space"^s
(^s will insert a non-breaking space)

When imported into Duxbury your file will then have the ['] code for each
non-breaking space and thus give you double spaced words.

Kathy

  _____