[duxuser] Re: dbt and page transitions

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:40:44 -1000

Armando,
I am assuming that you mean where the print page number changes. If you want to show this change, put the {lea} code in the document before the print page number. If you have imported the file from Word, these codes may already be in the document.
 If this is not what you mean, you'll need to provide more information.
Betsy
At 05:44 AM 1/25/2007, you wrote:
Hello Members,
Using DBT 10.6, how can I have page transitions, like the kind you would find in a braille book? What I mean is those dashes you would see when going to a different page? Thanks.
Armando