[duxuser] Re: adding styles

  • From: "Lisette Wesseling" <Lisette.Wesseling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:09:36 -0000

HI Fina

Whenever I want to look at howe a pre-existing style is created, I go to the
modify styles menu and select the one I want to look at by pressing enter on
it. I then just cursor around the codes looking at how they're composed. The
first tab is the beginning codes and the second tab is the ending codes. By
pressing escape and answering no if I'm asked whether I want to change the
style (which I haven't done anyway) I leave it as it was. I'm sure there's a
proper way to do it but that's how I do it.

Good luck
Lisette