[duxuser] Re: USB to parallel converter?

  • From: "Charis Austin" <caaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:32:08 -0500

Hello,

Charis Austin, B.A.
Client Advocate
Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
456 Cherry, S.E.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
(616) 458-1187
(800) 466-8084
caaustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.abvimichigan.org

This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of
the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.