[duxuser] Re: Switching languages

Hi Tina,

You have really asked a loaded question here.

Nemeth, Greek,  German and Hebrew in the same sentence all terrifies
me, so perhaps you could provide a bit more information and perhaps an
example or three.

When you say "Nemeth" are you dealing with Mathematics containing
Greek and German characters, for example?  For pure Mathematics,
personally I would use MathType or LaTeX.

If you wish to switch between literary languages, you should be aware
of the new lnb Code in 11.1 as described below.

Language Table Switching

Switch between language tables using the new [lnb~xxx] Code.

This differs from the [lng...] Code in so much as it is a "Table
Switch" using the actual braille code for the selected language.

George Bell.