[duxuser] Re: Simple question...I hope!

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:10:45 -0700

Dear Steve,

Usually, I'm relating to the BN list features DBT has which the BN doesn't
have.  Now, I will do the reverse.  The BN has a feature where you can
ignore all capitalization when translating a document.

When there's too many paragraphs in upper case, I wonder if the British
don't have it right when they don't use capitalization in their braille.

Isn't it true if a person uses the UK version in DBT he or she has a choice
of using caps or ignoring them?
Terri, Amateur radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX