[duxuser] Re: Scientific Notebook

  • From: "Birkir R. Gunnarsson" <birkir.gunnarsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:49:38 +0000

Hi guys

If anyone has a good guide on produce accessible math with Scientific
Notebook and DBT, or can write up a description of the process, it
ight be a good resource for http://www.accesstoscience.com .. a site
where we're trying to cllect all math solutions for people with print
disabilities and those who make math accessible.
Thanks
-B