[duxuser] Re: SMALL PROBLEM

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:44:39 -0000

Hi Susan,

You'll find details of this in 10.4's Help, in The Menus, Document, then Hyphen
table.

Essentially, it you place a hyphen or dash (-) where you wish the word to be
split, and have "Dashes & Hyphens" checked, it will do what you want.

So if you write "insig-nificant" it will end the line with "insig-" (i.e. ends
with dots 3,6) and put "nificant" on the next line.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd