[duxuser] Re: Reference page numbers

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:51:03 -0000

Hi Paul,

I'm perhaps not quite following you here, so apologies if I'm restating the
obvious.

Do you simply want what is effectively a reference page number on the right
hand side of the page?  How will the reader know it's there and what it
means if there is no leader?

What about [fr]## (where ## is your reference page number).  This will
simply flush right the group of character which follow the code.  What
follows after the next space will go on the next line.  However, you could
add [sk1] after the ref page number of you want a blank line left after.

George Bell