[duxuser] Re: Ramon

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:06:31 +0100

Hi Nita,

Many thanks for helping out here.  Could I trouble you to forward the following
URL on to our Mexican friend please?  They will then be able to download a
Spanish version of the QicTak manual.  I think the main message to relay is
that when they unzip the Spanish files, they must go into the same folder as
QicTak is installed.

http://www.tactileaudio.com.au/Downloadlanguages.htm

As regards use with DBT, I've copied this message to someone closely involved
with QicTak, who may know if there are any specific DBT instructions in Spanish.

Many thanks again.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd