[duxuser] Re: Ramon

  • From: "Neall, Nita" <Neall.N@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:27:59 -0700

George-does Duxbury have anything available for Spanish -speaking users?
There's no way I could translate the bulk of these (I've stored 600+ of them
for reference since I signed on).  Sounds like he's talking about QikTac with
the images.
Also... I know Spanish, but not Spanish braille.  I sent him another response
in Spanish to let him know what's up & get his email address then I can go
direct w/him & not take up posting space. ok?

Approximate translation:
Hi Nita Neall nice of you to answer.
I would join this list but in English  I don't understand enough so I lose too
much time in translating & there are times where there are different topics.

I would like to use Duxbury, & I have heard of a program for imprinting
images & including it in Duxbury, could you help me,  besides some
characters I can't translate as I would like I don't know if you could
help me?