[duxuser] RTF support

  • From: Karlen Communications <karlen.communications@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 13:35:59 -0500

Does anyone know who I would ask at Duxbury about RTF support? This file format is one students and instructors are encouraged to use in distance education/online learning as it can be opened on different platforms/operating systems, various versions of word processors, doesn't transmit viruses and still supports APA standards for essays and other academic formats. I think Duxbury used to support this file format. My default document format for Word is RTF and I have to keep opening files and copying and pasting, or opening files and re-saving as DOC files in order to use Edit > Insert File. This is creating a lot of duplicate files on my system.

RTF support would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers, Karen

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *