[duxuser] Re: Question about transcriber's note

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:26:45 -0400

Hello Ann:

I forgot to mention in my last posting, if you want to separate the
transcriber's note from the text that precedes and follows it, type
the following code:

[sc1:0]

This code must be entered following the [l] code in the "Beginning
Codes" edit field and it must be entered before the [l] code in the
"ending Codes" edit field.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber