[duxuser] Re: New user needs basics - Right alignment.

  • From: Ray Dawson <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 16:45:56 +0000 (GMT)

In article
<5C7EA308D397A045B5F1FD9AF0FA480340D3AB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Terri,

> I'm not sure if the attached example will be allowed, but in
> actual fact it's not necessary to put hard spaces in if you
> use the Style method I described here.

> George.

Hi George,

That works fine for one line - thanks.

Now how do you make it apply to several lines, or a pragraph - ie to
highlight say a five line address and apply a right align style that
applies to the block?

I tried using your address style and putting hard returns in so that it
looked like

<address.>line one[<]
line two[<]
line three[<]
line four</address.>

but it only right aligned the first line.

Also, how can styles be assigned to keys in DBT and can it record macros?

Cheers,

Ray D