[duxuser] Re: New user needs basics

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:05:39 +0000

Ray, let's start with a general answer to your questions. The new version of
DBT has a very fine Help system. When you have any document open in DBT, press
Alt+H. Select the entry Help topics. This page has four or five tabs on it.
When you enter this help, you are positioned on the table of contents. This is
a standard Windows contents page. If you want to search for specific entries,
you have the choice of the Index or Search tabs in this window.

Give this a look. This Help system is superb!

--
6311 Franklin AVE
Des Moines, IA 50322