[duxuser] Re: Nemeth Code in Dux

  • From: "Gray, Shelly" <SGray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:39:57 -0500

Hello Ray,
  I use Scientific Notebook. I save it  as a .tex file. Open this file in
Duxbury. When you translate it, the document will be in Nemeth Code. It's a
great program. I must warn you. If you type 1. you must type 1 using the M in
Math code and the period in text code. It will not translate correctly if you
don't do this. Any of your math or equations should also be done in the M code.
I hope this helps. Shelley from Southwest Cook County Cooperative Assoc. for
Special Education